Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #1

AC fan loud

We just purchased a 365SAQB in November. Last weekend I turned the AC units on for the first time. The fan is extremely loud, even on the low setting. It's a loud blowing sound, not a rattle or anything being hit by the fan.
Has anyone else noticed theirs being overly loud??
Amego381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:44 PM   #2

I have had a number of campers and they have all been loud. The only good thing about it is that sometimes that's a good thing because you can drown out the objectionable outside noise.
comfun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:36 PM   #3

Our last camper had a noisy AC fan but nothing like this one. It sounds like a wind tunnel.
Amego381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 07:38 PM   #4

Our Crusader has a quiet AC system - much much better than any of our previous rigs !!! No more having to turn up the TV to hear it over the AC running 👍
heavynlori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 11:26 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amego381 View Post
We just purchased a 365SAQB in November. Last weekend I turned the AC units on for the first time. The fan is extremely loud, even on the low setting. It's a loud blowing sound, not a rattle or anything being hit by the fan.
Has anyone else noticed theirs being overly loud??
We have a brand new Rockwood MiniLite 2109S (our first RV!) and we also have found the fan to be very loud even on low. Having no previous experience, I wasn't sure if this was normal or not. I guess maybe it is. On the plus side, the AC does cool the trailer down pretty quickly, then we can switch it off.
Mark Ulmer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan