Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2019, 01:11 PM   #1

Bluetooth just all of a sudden will not connect to phone

All of a sudden my bluetooth just wont connect to my android. I have a 2017 Coachman Chaparral 30RLS. It had been working just fine then out of the blue it quit. It's the DRIVE radio system ee something on the bluetooth selection I believe. Any suggestions? I seen a lot of complaints about this radio system.
Theharmon88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 10:32 PM   #2
Retired Old Fart

Did you have to disconnect the battery for service or some other reason? If it lost power, it probably lost the pairing. Have you tried to re-pair it (as in re-link not repair as in fix)?
dward51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 06:31 AM   #3

Phone won't connect

Former cellular phone repair tech here. Agree 100% with re-pairing of device. Last software update that my phone manufacturer pushed out killed my bluetooth connection to my wifes car. My car was fine. I had to totally deleted my phone from the cars device list then re-pair. Less than a minute and was back in business.
Iowa Frogfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:10 AM   #4

When I realized it wouldn't connect I unpaired and tried to repair but it will not connect. My phone refers me to read the manual for the radio and look at the settings. I didnt change anything it just will not repair with my phone. It wouldn't connect so I unpaired the two thinking it may work when I repaired them but now I cant get them to link.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:26 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theharmon88 View Post
All of a sudden my bluetooth just wont connect to my android. I have a 2017 Coachman Chaparral 30RLS. It had been working just fine then out of the blue it quit. It's the DRIVE radio system ee something on the bluetooth selection I believe. Any suggestions? I seen a lot of complaints about this radio system.
Remove radio fuses for a few seconds, and try again. Remember to remove the memory fuse also.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:28 PM   #6

Other Bluetooth on

Do you have Bluetooth for more than one device? If DH iPad Bluetooth on, my Bluetooth wonít connect. Same with car/truck Bluetooth. Go to Bluetooth settings on each device, see who all is connected to the device youíre trying to connect and turn off any connection but the one you want to be your source of entertainment. Clear as mud, right?!
CYAH OUT THERE! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 10:54 PM   #7

Pairing an android phone

I just had this happen to my truck. I had the music volume turned down all the way on my phone and that made it not connect. I made sure that volume was up on the ring tone but also the music volume. Two different things but the problem was the music volume.
chuckyb9876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 05:15 PM   #8

Where are they located? In the normal fuse panel or actually on the back of radio?
Old 10-18-2021, 08:14 PM   #9

Forester Bluetooth issues

I have a 2013 FR Forester 3051s. It was very simple to pair my iPhone to it to play Pandora or whatever. Now all of a sudden it lost its pairing and I canít get it back. It doesnít give me the option to re-link. Nothing wrong with my phone, it will pair with any Bluetooth device immediately. I even ďforget this deviceĒ but my phone canít pick it up. Anyone have a solution to this. I need the Bluetooth option to work. Thanks
Kelsoreb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 08:51 PM   #10

Try this

Unpair all other Bluetooth devices. Sometimes it just canít handle picking out which one youíre using.
CYAH OUT THERE! is offline   Reply With Quote