Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-21-2017, 05:42 PM   #1

Can somebody pleeease help!

Have a 2017 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2703WS, with a Furrion TV. Can somebody tell us how this works? Has an IRV Technology system above screen. Camping World has had it for over a week for repair. Took it in because it said 'no signal'. Picked it up today, brought it home, SAME thing. We are dumbfounded! Maybe we don't know how to turn it on??? Work order paper says:
CAUSE:
TV works properly does have time delay when switching sources CORRECTION: ran channel search tested DVD player top TV plays on HDMI source #1 does have a small time delay in switching over.
Feeling old & dumb
Sharon.72064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:52 PM   #2

I don't know you exact unit, but just basic RV knowledge.

If your are trying to run off your RV antenna, make sure the booster is on. On the TV itself you need to be set to "antenna" and not cable.
It is usually in the "set up" menu on most tv's to select the input.
markb5900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:55 PM   #3

If you are using an antenna then it must be pointed in the general direction of the tv station broadcast tower. You also have to turn on the signal booster. It looks like a small reset button & is sometimes easily overlooked.
Old 09-21-2017, 06:29 PM   #4
Insert witty title here

Did you go into the channel menu and scan for cahnnels? You need to do this whenever you use your TV with the antenna for the first time in a new location.

2021 Transcend Xplor 247BH
Husky WDH with Sway Control
2021 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT 6.6L V8 Duramax
Forever in my memory. Forever in my heart.
Laurie J. Wood 3/22/67 - 8/23/19
timfromma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 01:11 PM   #5

Hoping this helps. I have an external (Power side of camper cable and or antenna hook up)

This means if your at a CG that offers cable or you run your tailgater this is the correct hook up. Now I want to add to that. Most not all CG who have cable are in high def. So your TV setting needs to be on standard antenna. If using your satellite it needs set on cable.

Now to the internal hookups. I have 3 on the wall (one with the booster button turns a green light on at switch) This is the one for using your roof mounted [over the air antenna]

The other 2 are for if you have a tailgater or perma mount sattelite. One is for a single LNB the other for a dual LNB hookup. That means you can run a tri-way splitter and get them all to function.

Not all splitters will alow such. (I used to help a friend install Dish/Direct/ Standard TV antenna's
TonyShope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:21 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon.72064 View Post
Have a 2017 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2703WS, with a Furrion TV. Can somebody tell us how this works? Has an IRV Technology system above screen. Camping World has had it for over a week for repair. Took it in because it said 'no signal'. Picked it up today, brought it home, SAME thing. We are dumbfounded! Maybe we don't know how to turn it on??? Work order paper says:
CAUSE:
TV works properly does have time delay when switching sources CORRECTION: ran channel search tested DVD player top TV plays on HDMI source #1 does have a small time delay in switching over.
Feeling old & dumb
I have a 2702WS and I always struggle with this. The trick in RV parks is to connect the cable to one of the two cable connectors that matches which one the TV is screwed into in the trailer. I always get it wrong the first time. Then you have to run the channel scan. That takes forever, and if you are connected to the wrong cable connector, you have to do it again. One day I'll get right the first time!
Old 09-22-2017, 06:31 PM   #7

Thank you all for trying to help us. I forgot to mention we are in our own driveway using Air Antenna. We are now thinking maybe we just don't have reception where we are. Camping World is in Little Rock, may be why it worked for them? We purchased a King Quest yesterday & am awaiting for the Directv receiver to arrive. If we get a pic with that, than I guess it shows we are in bad area & that tv works.
Sharon.72064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:41 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon.72064 View Post
Thank you all for trying to help us. I forgot to mention we are in our own driveway using Air Antenna. We are now thinking maybe we just don't have reception where we are. Camping World is in Little Rock, may be why it worked for them? We purchased a King Quest yesterday & am awaiting for the Directv receiver to arrive. If we get a pic with that, than I guess it shows we are in bad area & that tv works.
One last comment. I always forget to press the button for the antenna power. You should see a green light. Make sure your TV is wired to the Antenna cable connector. You have to manually switch it. Then put your antenna up and do a scan. Make sure your TV input is TV and not HDMI or anything else.