Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-01-2018, 03:44 PM   #1

Circuits?

New owner dunb questions

Went on the maiden voyage with our new Cedar Creek 34RE.

Anyone got a clue as to what a circuit in the 110 panel does? It is labeled as Inverter. We do not have an inverter I think. Propane fridge.

Dumb question 2. We have a fuse in the 12 volt panel (it is live) labeled as a sub woofer. We do not have one. Did this fifth wheel have one n the past. If so where?

Otherwise, frankly our dealer did a bang up PDI before we got to their shop. Everything worked as planned. Except the radio and tv will not talk to each other. Might be operator error. Or goofy wiring. I can handle that.
tomkatb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 04:06 PM   #2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkatb View Post
New owner dunb questions

Went on the maiden voyage with our new (what year, please?) Cedar Creek 34RE.

Anyone got a clue as to what a circuit in the 110 panel does? It is labeled as Inverter (I bet it's for the CONVERTER and may just be mislabeled). We do not have an inverter I think. Propane fridge.

Dumb question 2. We have a fuse in the 12 volt panel (it is live) labeled as a sub woofer. We do not have one. Did this fifth wheel have one n the past. If so where? (Many times sub-woofers are hidden... like inside a cabinet/under something.)

Otherwise, frankly our dealer did a bang up PDI before we got to their shop. Everything worked as planned. Except the radio and tv will not talk to each other. Might be operator error. Or goofy wiring. I can handle that.
See blue additions.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 04:19 PM   #3

Ours is a 2018 model.

Nope. Also a converter labeled breaker.

No, I cannot find a subwoofer. Radio has controls for it that does nothing. Need someone who has one for location. I have searched the tv cabinet. I would like to,find the wires to add a sub.
tomkatb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 04:26 PM   #4

I would imagine that Cedar Creek uses the same distribution box on a lot of different models that are pre-labeled. I would bet the breaker labeled for inverter has no wires on the back side.
Like Mr. Dan said, the sub-woofers are well hidden.
keith52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2018, 04:28 PM   #5

the Hathaway edition says it has 2 subwoofers. Your fridge should be gas and electric.

Electric residential refrigerator, inverter, and icemaker are options.

Can you take a picture of your breaker panel?
cavie is offline   Reply With Quote