Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
Owner - RVtronics

Send a message via AIM to Bob Fields Send a message via Skype™ to Bob Fields
Concertone Response for JarheadTN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarheadTN
I know this post is from 2008 but maybe someone is still answering. I just purchased a new to me 2008 model Forest River Wolfpack 27DFWP toy hauler. it has the ZX500 system in it. I tested a DVD in it this morning. The DVD picture played great on the monitor but there was absolutely no Sound. Radio and Regular Air TV has sound in all speakers. What am I doing wrong? Book doesn't help at all with this one.
I sent your question to support - we'll say what they say...

Please check the audio setup for the DVD movie; if it’s set to DTS there will be no sound coming out of the speakers (our radio will not decode DTS). It has to be set to 5.1 audio.

Let me know how you make out...
(781) 281-9440
Bob Fields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:40 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Fields View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JarheadTN
I know this post is from 2008 but maybe someone is still answering. I just purchased a new to me 2008 model Forest River Wolfpack 27DFWP toy hauler. it has the ZX500 system in it. I tested a DVD in it this morning. The DVD picture played great on the monitor but there was absolutely no Sound. Radio and Regular Air TV has sound in all speakers. What am I doing wrong? Book doesn't help at all with this one.
I sent your question to support - we'll say what they say...

Please check the audio setup for the DVD movie; if it’s set to DTS there will be no sound coming out of the speakers (our radio will not decode DTS). It has to be set to 5.1 audio.

Let me know how you make out...
Bob,
Thank you for the response. I will do that. However, CD's also don't play any audio. They run, I can see the counter going up but no sound.
JarheadTN is offline   Reply With Quote