Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2022, 08:12 AM   #1

Connexx sound bar reset?

Anyone know if there's a combination of buttons that will reset these?
0rion100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 08:17 AM   #2
Kanadian Kamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0rion100 View Post
Anyone know if there's a combination of buttons that will reset these?
You might want to provide the exact model number of your unit.
I’m sure Connect makes more than one.

Also…..what’s happening with your unit?
Did it ever work okay?
What changed for it to stop working?

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 09:11 AM   #3

It's a wms dvdz3 sb. It's in a new camper and the DVD didn't work from day 1. Before pulling it out and taking it to the dealership I'd like to try a reset if there is one. It's a ginormous pile of garbage to begin with and there's zero chance I'll leave it in the camper but until I figure out what to replace it with I'll try to get this one fixed or replaced. Usually there's a way to do a reset but I didn't see anything in the manual. Not guaranteed with this one though as you can't even adjust tone with it.

It's such a sad sorry sound system.....that's about as nice as I can describe it. It blows me away that companies put this garbage in their campers.
Old 02-01-2022, 09:35 AM   #4

I sent an email to River Park support to see if they'll get back with me. I won't be holding my breath haha.
Old 02-01-2022, 10:18 AM   #5

turn on tv, turn on sound bar ,look at on light on bar. if on, pull plug out of wall, wait 30 sec. plug cord back in wall , it may be turned off now, turn bar on ,turn up vol. on tv , loud. turn up vol. on bar. if nothing pull rca jack out of bar ,wait, replug, fixes my g.e.bar. it goes in to a no sound mode when power is enterupted,,,EXAMLPE ,,storm,, power flickers , etc. i figured this out my self. try power in wall, unit on ,pull r a plug ,wait, replug. all are different. utube it.
Thomas ho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 10:28 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas ho View Post
turn on tv, turn on sound bar ,look at on light on bar. if on, pull plug out of wall, wait 30 sec. plug cord back in wall , it may be turned off now, turn bar on ,turn up vol. on tv , loud. turn up vol. on bar. if nothing pull rca jack out of bar ,wait, replug, fixes my g.e.bar. it goes in to a no sound mode when power is enterupted,,,EXAMLPE ,,storm,, power flickers , etc. i figured this out my self. try power in wall, unit on ,pull r a plug ,wait, replug. all are different. utube it.
Everything on it works....except for DVD player. Pretty sure it's just dead.
Old 02-01-2022, 03:24 PM   #7

Took it to the dealership today and they're ordering me a new one. I put in the effort to fix it if I was able but unfortunately couldn't get the DVD working. It's a pile of garbage so it is what it is.
Old 02-03-2022, 06:29 PM   #8

Just to update the thread....I actually did hear back from River Park tech today. No reset on them....have to unplug them to do a hard reset. At least they replied to the email though which is good......now if they would start putting a quality product in the campers that would be awesome.
Old 02-09-2022, 11:40 AM   #9

Got the new sound bar today.....DVD works and sounds just as horrible as the old one haha. These things are laugh worthy when you listen to them. I have a weather radio that sounds better and is louder than this thing.