Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2016, 10:16 PM   #1

Dometic Support/Customer Service

I have a 15k roof AC that is very noisy(compressor not fan). Dealer has been unsuccessful in resolving so I tried to contact Dometic. Worst website and experience ever. You can't even get their phone number. FInally found it after submitting an email form. Called the number and lady said you have to call this other number for RV's. so i did. Pressed 2 for consumer RV. rang 2 times then disconnected me. Tried 3 times. I hope this is just a bad day for Dometic. If this is the norm, I will never buy a Dometic product again. Any similar experiences?
292BHDSCoachmanMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 10:28 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 292BHDSCoachmanMN View Post
I hope this is just a bad day for Dometic. If this is the norm, I will never buy a Dometic product again. Any similar experiences?
My experience was exactly the opposite. I had a awning motor go bad right after I purchased our TT. I honestly don't remember how I got a number to call, maybe the owners manuals, but the lady I talked to was very helpful and when I told her my dealer was 150 miles away, she gave me 5 options of dealers closer who would do the warranty repair. The dealer I took it to didn't even handle Forest River. Based on what you are going through, I'm glad I got "lucky".
Old 06-28-2016, 06:10 PM   #3

I was able to call back and get really good support. Must have been a phone tree issue that day
292BHDSCoachmanMN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, dometic, service