Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-18-2019, 12:54 PM   #1

Fuse location for VM9726

The unit stopped working. I’ve checked the 15amp fuse on the back of the unit. I put a meter across the incoming ground and power and there’s nothing. I’ve pulled almost all of the fuses under the dash and under the hood. The chassis is a 2015 E450. Anyone know what the fuse location number is?
jovialjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 08:44 AM   #2

I figured it out. The fuse is in a panel next to the steps labeled "AUX". It doesn't get power from the chassis.
Old 04-03-2019, 07:57 AM   #3

In the continuing saga, I traced the issue to the subwoofer under the couch. It is pulling too much current. When I pull the 15amp fuse leading to it, the main fuse is okay. As soon as I plug in the subwoofer, it blows the fuse in the panel by the steps. The subwoofer is a Jensen JXA8BA2. Anyone have problems with this unit? I'll see if one of the EE's here at work can help me troubleshoot the problem. Otherwise, I'm just going to leave it out. We don't really need it anyway. A lot of times we would turn it down or off because it would overwhelm you with sound if you were on the couch.

Tags
cat, fuse, location