Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-20-2021, 04:51 AM   #1

Fuzzy Furrion screen

Good morning,
I have a 2016 V-Lite, factory wired for rear camera. Dealer installed Furrion camera with portable monitor (I think 4") Its worked great till the last year or so. Its now blurry? Camera is clean but only has one blue light on the camera itself, signal strength is good... Have played with settings

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance
Zak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:14 AM   #2

Mine just got fuzzy this season, Moisture may have gotten inside the camera, If i remember correctly there was some previous posts on the furrions doing this.
Chris Pastuzyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 06:27 AM   #3

That makes sense. I'm now wondering if its made to come apart to clean, reseal and put back together. I just ordered LeeKooLuu F06 HD 1080P Digital Wireless Rear View Camera with 7'' Monitor High-Speed Observation System
for 129.00 from Amazon...
Zak1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2021, 09:27 PM   #4

My furrion camera also blurred. Even though it looked clean it had weathered like car headlights from the sun. I took 3000 grit sand paper and wet sanded the lense. It’s now perfect again. Not sure that’s the same issue as yours or not.
Grisham91402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 03:43 PM   #5

My RV Safety rear view camera did the same. It was replaced. The second one began when I sold the RV.
AbdRahim is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
furrion