Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-28-2018, 10:10 PM   #1

King Jack antenna

Last trip out my antenna came apart on the inside. I took it apart and the nut on top had came off, I put it back on..When putting the antenna together I found the coax to the signal attenuator was in bad shape..I patched it up and it seems to work fine I called KING CONTROLS thinking they may warranty the cable. HA HA HA! Not going to happen,they called it installer error.. I suspect any problems with their stuff is called installer error. So if you have problems with their product just remember they do not stand behind it.

Toad 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Tbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 11:49 PM   #2

No worries. The King Jack is a fine UHF TV antenna. If my King Jack is ever ALL FUBAR due to installer error or King being a totally incompetent builder of complete junk UHF antennas!!! I am going to replace with the same "King Jack" antenna. It works amazing well and if not liking it, get something else. Enough said.
Splitshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:13 AM   #3
Denver To Yuma In 90 Days

I love mine!

It is over four years old, has been in eight different western states on two different RV's and still works like a champ!

As with anything these days...there are always some duds in any product line out there.

JohnD10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antenna