Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2015, 08:32 AM   #1

MyRv App Vibe

Just purchase a new vibe, the myrv app the icon to control the trailer on the home page is disappearing. When I turn the tablet off and on it sometimes comes back but then it disappears again....anyone have a fix?? Is there a way to update the app? Tried goggle play but it doesn't recognize the app on the tablet.

Thanks
bgrsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 02:15 PM   #2

What is the model year and model number of your Vibe? When and where did you buy the unit?
KylePRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:45 AM   #3
Director, FROG

bgrsr, please contact Brian Moran in our Service Center in Goshen if you're still having a problem. You can reach Brian at (574) 534-3167, or by e-mail at bmoran@forestriverinc.com. It will help greatly to give him the last 7 digits of your VIN.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:01 AM   #4

I just bought a new 2015 FR Heritage Glen 299RE with the MyRV linc pad. There are no applications on the pad for controlling anything on the RV. I read that it appears for some when docked but it does not appear for me any time. One post I read said something about checking the wifi setup but you needed to know where the hub or extender is. Any ideas why I wouldn't have the apps and/or where I can find the hub? Thank you.
PorterB64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:27 PM   #5

Wireless Hub

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterB64 View Post
I just bought a new 2015 FR Heritage Glen 299RE with the MyRV linc pad. There are no applications on the pad for controlling anything on the RV. I read that it appears for some when docked but it does not appear for me any time. One post I read said something about checking the wifi setup but you needed to know where the hub or extender is. Any ideas why I wouldn't have the apps and/or where I can find the hub? Thank you.
I'm looking for my wireless hub as well on a 2016 Salem Hemisphere. Sent Brian and e-mail today and got an automatic response that he would be unavailable for THE NEXT TWO MONTHS for internal and dealer training.
ellioml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellioml View Post
I'm looking for my wireless hub as well on a 2016 Salem Hemisphere. Sent Brian and e-mail today and got an automatic response that he would be unavailable for THE NEXT TWO MONTHS for internal and dealer training.
Update: I heard from Brian today, advised me of the location of the hub for my trailer and possible fix for disappearing MyRV app. Will test this afternoon or evening and post results.
ellioml is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vibe