Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-29-2021, 11:12 PM   #1

Repeat of AC will not run

I have a 2021 FR3 34 DS. Both ACs have been working well for short periods. Have not taken a real trip yet. Today started up the Generator and pushed the stop/start button on the Control Panel for the forward AC. All the lights lit up and a few seconds later the forward AC started up and then shut itself down and now will not start up. Rear AC works fine. Have not had 50A shore power available to see if this has any impact. Checked and cycled both AC CBs. Rear runs, forward does not. Cycled the generator and tried leaving the control panel in an "on" position but the AC still did not start. Since there is power going to the AC control panel I thought there might be some reset procedure that I might use to regain control of the AC. Live in SC and head out the first of Oct(day after tomorrow) for California. No way to get a tech to look at it in time. Is there a reset procedure. I can find no help in the FR3 owners manual or the AC owners manual. Thread on a previous forum by a similar name did not address my problem and is now technically out of date. Any ideas? Will address warranty issues on a separate thread.
Gus
pncfzfn is offline   Reply With Quote