Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-04-2022, 01:00 AM   #1

Replacement Refrigerator Interior Light For Norcold N10DCSS

I am having a hard time finding a replacement refrigerator interior light for my TT. The refrigerator is a Norcold N10DCSS and the light is obviously not something you can find in just any parts store. The numbers on are 53202 and DL15601069, would anyone know where I can locate a replacement? Google, contacting the manufacture, and a random RV dealership have all led to dead ends.

thooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 07:40 PM   #2

Part number for light

The part number for this light is 640099 you can purchase at TREKWOOD RV PARTS need the same light took me a while to find it and thought I would pass on the information good luck
Bhaynes702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 07:26 PM   #3

it's not unheard of that an LED board would go bad, but before you buy a new one, can you connect 2 jumper wires from a 12v source to the GND and +12v connections on the light board? be sure the polarity is correct; LED's only work if + battery goes to + connection. you could use your car battery as a 12v source, or maybe you have a small 12v battery in your garage door opener remote control.
faithie999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2022, 06:41 AM   #4

Thanks

Thanks I did that I have experience with this kind of stuff retired Avionics with the airlines mine is definitely bad was just letting the person that started this post know where to get the led light from Thanks
Bhaynes702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 07:47 AM   #5

Norcold N10DCSS Interior light

Bhaynes702:

How do you remove the old led strip bulb.
How much was the replacement?

Thanks.
rdkaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, refrigerator, replacement