Satellite install and options
I have a 2010 8528rkws Flagstaff 5th wheel. I am ready to invest in a satellite system. Budget has me looking at the tailgater/Dish system. I reviewed lots of posts, but am still "confused".
1. If I use the external Sat. hook-up and the receiver is in the living room driving that t.v., what do I receive on the bedroom t.v.?
2. If I can't recieve Sat. programing in the bed room, can I still use booster and receive over the air t.v. there?
3. If I can't receive Sat. in the bed room, can I use a splitter to receive the same program I am tuned to in the living room?
4. Any comments pro/con from Tailgater users?
5. Any additional words of wisdom.... appreiciate.