Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-02-2015, 11:56 AM   #1

Satellite Question.

I just purchased a Georegetown 2016 36 XL Black Diamond. I am pretty happy with it except for the leaking slides. (Leaked hydraulic fluid all over everything that was stored in the RV garage). My question is two fold. In the bedroom the TV will not pick up anything when I am hooked up to the coax input in the electrical compartment in the Rv garage. My other TV's pick up the signal but not the bedroom. How is the TV mounted (can I get access to the back? Maybe the ant cable is not hooked up to it?) Does anyone have a similar problem? The second part is I just bought a dish tailgater and wanted to hook it up to the coax in in the electrical compartment and place the satelite converter in the overhead compartment in the front of the rv above the passenger seat. I understand that all the TV's will get the same chanel .Will that work? Any ideas how to hook it up so all the TV's can get the same satelite signal?I am trying to avoid running the coax from the tailgater in through the door and directly into one TV. Iheard that when they build the coach there is a cable that is run to the roof for future satelite installation. Is there anyway to access that cable on the roof? Any suggestions will greatly be appreciatedy
Renagade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
satellite