Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-24-2013, 01:08 AM   #1

Tv install

Anyone know how to install flatscreen in wildwood 26tbss?
Stimey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #2

Yes I did mine. Installed tv to entertainment center between queen bed and living area. Not hard at all. Used a wall bracket for 32" flat screen. Found center of the board the tv mounts to. Centered bracket, marked bolt holes. Drilled out, and bolted bracket to board mount. Attach other bracket to tv, and then the tv just slides on. pretty basic. Similar to a home install. Feed cable and wire thru center pipe out to power and cable jack.
I installed 32 " cd combo tv.
hfinn60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 05:29 PM   #3

Thanks for the help. Is there any way to bring the sound through the jensen stereo and through the speakers?
Old 07-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #4

I haven't had any luck with that. Idk why but they seem to interfere with each other.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #5

Ok thanks. We just purchased this trailer bout a week ago and tryin to get it ready for its first outing. Do you have any problems with the slide throwing you out of level?
Old 07-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #6

leveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimey View Post
Ok thanks. We just purchased this trailer bout a week ago and tryin to get it ready for its first outing. Do you have any problems with the slide throwing you out of level?

I have a Salem 27rkss and after leveling trailer and setting stabilizing jacks, extending the slide-out causes me to readjust(extend further) the jacks on the opposite side of trailer from slide-out.
arff2108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:02 AM   #7

Good to know. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #8

No. I have a problem forgetting to turn the water off in the sink and filling up the gray tank
I usually check the jacks after a day. They seem to settle or loosen up. You can feel the trailer get kind of rocky or shakey.
Huck
Old 07-26-2013, 12:02 PM   #9

Thanks huck. Any and all info helps.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #10

Ok then hope you get out this weekend. Enjoy and don't forget the ice cream.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:36 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimey View Post
Thanks for the help. Is there any way to bring the sound through the jensen stereo and through the speakers?
Yes you can do this if it's the same Jensen/CD combo I have in my Salem. You'll have to pull the stereo out, on the back/top of the unit you'll see there are 2 RCA audio input's. These are the "AUX" inputs. If your TV has RCA Audio out (the red & white connectors) you should be able to run the wires directly from the TV to the stereo. Plug everything in and mount everything back up. If you only have a digital out (like my stupid TV did) then you'll have to buy a digital to RCA converter box.. they run like $20 on newegg/amazon. Running the audio through the speakers makes a big difference, esp when the A/C is running.

2006 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer
2013 Salem 26TBUD
nullvalue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:12 PM   #12

Sounds good. I will give it a go. Thanks.