Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2012, 08:25 PM   #1

tv mount

Hello...new to this forum and am having a really hard time finding the mount to fit what is installed in my entertainment center of a 2012 Cherokee Grey Wolf 28 BHKS. This unit was 2 months old when we purchased it and the previous owner removed the 19 inch LED tv along with the mount that fit into the picture below. We bought a 24 inch RCA LED which will fit nicely into the space of the entertainment center...if we could ever find the mount that would fit this v mount and then in turn our flat screen. It would be very nice to be able to also take it outside as it has that feature too. Anyone out there able to identify this and in turn help me order one (or two) in time for camping season? I have seen similar posts but could not find a definite answer. Thanks everyone. Stumped and frustrated in Iowa!

waterlover98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:08 PM   #2
Site Team - Lou

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...unt-11620.html

may have some help for you.
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:29 AM   #3

v shape tv mount

If you would happen to have info on where this can be located, it would be most appreciated!
waterlover98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:54 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlover98 View Post
Hello...new to this forum and am having a really hard time finding the mount to fit what is installed in my entertainment center of a 2012 Cherokee Grey Wolf 28 BHKS. This unit was 2 months old when we purchased it and the previous owner removed the 19 inch LED tv along with the mount that fit into the picture below. We bought a 24 inch RCA LED which will fit nicely into the space of the entertainment center...if we could ever find the mount that would fit this v mount and then in turn our flat screen. It would be very nice to be able to also take it outside as it has that feature too. Anyone out there able to identify this and in turn help me order one (or two) in time for camping season? I have seen similar posts but could not find a definite answer. Thanks everyone. Stumped and frustrated in Iowa!

Anyone ever figure where to buy this? I read that Forest River charges $42 Looking for a less expensive seller.
Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #5

If anyone is interested in buying the wall mount plate pictured above, you can call the Palomino parts dept. at 1-800-297-5830 and order the plate for $12. Turned out to be fairly inexpensive. Talk to Jevin or Brian.
Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv mount