Old 11-07-2019, 01:17 PM   #1

Wifi Ranger lights gone haywire!

Recently purchased a 2018 Rockwood Minilite 26ft. We are having issues with the Wifi Ranger lights. When we purchased the unit the lights on top of the trailer would glow green when it was on but not connected. Once connected to our home or campground wifi the light would glow blue. We had no issues other than it would occasionally disconnect itself if the house internet or campground in network went down. The light went back to green and I would connect to the start up site and connect again. Worked great. After coming home from our last trip the light no longer switches to blue. The network still connects and I can being on the PVT.Wifi connection but it seems slower. Last week we took the trailer in for warrenty work and upon reconnecting at home the light is totally off. No Green and no blue. Logged into the wifi ranger control site and connected. Connection works - it's broadcasting but the light on top of the trailer doesn't work. ideas? We use the trailer wifi in our yard and workshop.

Thanks!

JessicaHaskell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 03:23 PM   #2

I'm having the opposite problem. The blue light is on, but the Wifi Ranger is not broadcasting.

Tags
light, wifi