Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2018, 12:30 PM   #1

Dingmans Campground in DE Water Gap

Howdy,

I am looking to head to Dingmans Campground in DE Water Gap and the place looks perfect- on river, kayaking on site, bike path etc. Then I read the reviews on trip advisor and they scare the heck out of you with the park rangers being over the top with alcohol and noise. Let s be real- who does not have a beer around the fire, regardless of where you are.

Anyone ever been there? We would be RVing, not tenting which seems to have a lot of the noisier crowds according to the posts.

Thanks- Kevin
Ridpath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 04:07 PM   #2

Second item in their Rules : Drugs and alcohol strictly prohibited...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridpath88 View Post
Howdy,

I am looking to head to Dingmans Campground in DE Water Gap and the place looks perfect- on river, kayaking on site, bike path etc. Then I read the reviews on trip advisor and they scare the heck out of you with the park rangers being over the top with alcohol and noise. Let s be real- who does not have a beer around the fire, regardless of where you are.

Anyone ever been there? We would be RVing, not tenting which seems to have a lot of the noisier crowds according to the posts.

Thanks- Kevin
xd40c is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
campground, mpg, water