Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2013, 09:50 PM   #41

Thought I'd add a few things to C130FE's (my husband) advice about HersheyPark and Dutch Wonderland. If you haven't already discovered, there are several places where you can get discounted tickets to one or both parks. Once in the general area, some fast food restaurants have coupons, and this year some Giant Food Stores will have discounted tickets for Hershey. Both park websites are offering combo tickets for one day at each park. I would definitely do BOTH if you can. There is another amusement park in the Hershey area (about 30 miles) that you might also want to look into. It is called Knoebel's Park, and it is an old-time FREE admission park. You can enjoy the park all day and pay only for the rides that you want to do. They have ticket booths where you purchase strips of tickets just like the good old days. I don't recommend trying this park on weekends as it is always mobbed. Their website is www.knoebels.com We hope your family will enjoy your time in Pennsylvania. We have spent many wonderful vacations all over Virginia.
2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn
SamsBabe is offline   Reply With Quote