Old 03-24-2020, 07:22 PM   #1

I-65/75 corridor traveler map

For awhile I have been following campground posts on this forum and other newsletters. If I read of a nice campground, public or private I put it on a google map so I could remember it. Lately I added Interstate and US route Rest Areas I have either used or could find info for. Finally I added information north and west of my home near Cincinnati for travelers from further north that might also be traveling north/south along this corridor.

Blue markers for any, mostly private campgrounds, while Green is mostly used for State or FED campgrounds, and Orange is for highway Rest Areas. The first two letters in the description column is the STATE, and the second part is the area such as east, west, keys, etc. Not every campground is included, just ones that I have read positive reviews on or were highly rated or recommended.

Best part is you can modify the map for your own usage. I am not a Google map expert, but I would use the Copy map OPTION within Google Maps first then make any changes YOU want to YOUR copy. I don't believe you can EDIT this original map but you can on YOUR copy. Comments, suggestions and improvements encouraged. I know there are many APPS that show campgrounds, but I like the overall visual representation of a large area of this country shown on this map, that shows only highly rated campgrounds AND Rest Areas. I did not realize there were so many Rest Areas on I-10 in FL.

Use and enjoy the map it at your own risk! Have FUN with it.

The picture below is only a representation of the actual google map

Here is the link to the map...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TS...lw&usp=sharing
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	i-65-75 corridor to AL & FL.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	225710  

2014 Shamrock 183
2014 RAM 1500 Bighorn Crew Cab, HEMI, 3.21 gears, 8 Spd, 4X4 TST TPMS
rsdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 09:41 PM   #2
TRD

Thanks for taking the time to compile and post. Great to have a list of personally recommended sites in a map format. We use RV Trip Wizard for mapping and will use this as a supplement to their information.
Holland MI
2018-12 days/2019-83 days/2020 TBD
TRD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel