Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-12-2011, 02:24 AM   #1

Space Coast RV Park

Have any of you stayed at Space Coast RV Park in Rockledge Fl. ? If so, I would like to hear your feedback.

2008 Forest River Berkshire 390QS
2006 Ford Focus Toad
Sometimes 6X12 enclosed trailer with a
2007 1200c HD Sportster & a 2006
HD Night Train
06nighttrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:33 AM   #2

Hi, yes we stayed there for three years in a row. When we first stayed we had a 1999 Gulfstream Sunvoyager and we thought it was a great campground.
The following year we had two other rigs with us and again we though it was a nice place ( Which it is) The third year we stayed we just got a new Fleetwood Southwind 32V We were there by ourselves and got to know Sherry and Bob For the kind of park managers they are.
Before we left they told us they would be going pet free in two years, which is there business, but I thought we had at least two years to find another place to spend our winters.
The following year we went back, checked in and after we were there for almost a month Sherry sent one of her ground keepers to see me.
I was about to fine out how fast two years goes by.
She told me I had to put my Cock-A-Poo in a stroller or carry it to the pet walk. Somehow I couldn't see me pushing my dog in a stroller especially when it has four good legs. Needless to say I was told they were now the rules, except them or leave. I asked for my money back which she pro rated and I left, that was in 2006
We now winter at sonrise village just off of exit 201 of RT 95 in Rockledge
It a lot easier to get out of then Space Coast especially if you want to make a left out of there and it's still very pet freindly.
Why do you ask anyway?........Joe
JDickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDickson View Post
Why do you ask anyway?........Joe
We will be heading that way the 2nd week in June. My Air Force buddie lives about 10 minutes from the campground and we were trying to cut down on travel time. Last year we stayed at Jetty Park in Port Canaveral, but we wanted to try a different campground this time.

2008 Forest River Berkshire 390QS
2006 Ford Focus Toad
Sometimes 6X12 enclosed trailer with a
2007 1200c HD Sportster & a 2006
HD Night Train
06nighttrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:42 PM   #4

Jetty park has gone down hill - try a state park or if there are any county parks in the area.

If you were going near sebastian inlet - Long Point Park is brevard county ran and was a very nice place.
USMC 91 - 95 - F/A-18 Aviation Ordnance
sherdep is offline   Reply With Quote