Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-08-2024, 10:30 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnaK View Post
We just got back from Canopy Oaks Resort in Lake Wales! Absolutely beautiful and so much to do. Large concrete pads, picnic table, fire ring. Pickle ball courts, Tiki bar/hut usually live bands Friday and Saturday. They have a deli and the food is so good. Arts and crafts, general store, nail salon. I canít say enough about it. We had such a great time we are going back this year
Ditto for Canopy's sister Champion Run Luxury RV Resort in Ocala, FL -https://www.sunlight-resorts.com/resorts/champions-run/rv-sites/. Large pads, tiki hut, picnic table, etc. None of the sites have a fire ring (though there is suppose to be a main one - this is our first year here and haven't seen everything yet), but you can have a personal propane camp fire unit.

We have been here since New Year's day and lots of empty site yet. Guessing only 65-70% full so far.

Good luck and be safe -

2018 Cedar Creek 36CK2 (40.5ft)
TST Cap System (Tire Monitoring)
2021 Chevy 3500HD Crew Cab 4X4 DRW Duramax (replaced 2015 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Duramax)
Curt A25 5th Wheel Hitch (replaced Demco 18K Auto-slide)
LittleBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 06:08 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcv800 View Post
John Prince Park Campground. County park, about $1,200 a month includes electric. Probably tough to get a site by now. Located 15 miles south of West Palm Beach, 3 miles from the ocean.
We're in the same place right now, come in Oct. It's hell to get into, and at $1385 a month - some rent their site months a head of time to be able to get in. But are only allowed to stay for 5 months, we've been coming since 2008.
nikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:02 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeydiesel View Post
Happy new year! Not sure if this is the right spot to post but here it goes. My wife and I are looking to take our fifth wheel down south for the winter months. We're located in Rochester, NY and just can't take the long winters any longer. I don't care how much or how little snow we get, its depressing. Can anyone suggest an RV Resort near the West Palm or Orlando area that won't break the bank? Likely January through May.

Many thanks!
Chris
There are several parks around New Smyrna Beach between $600 and $800 a month.
Jcape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 04:33 PM   #24

We like Sebring, Fl. About middle of the state. RV sites much cheaper than the coast.

https://www.leisureacres.com/rv-rates-reservations

https://woodysrvresort.com/information-rates/

There are others...These are the 2 I have stayed at.
rwriley1053 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
florida