Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #1

Tell me we did not do that......

First of all, huge shout out to Shane Richards of RV World of Nokomis! Thanks for going above and beyond the call of duty and saving us a chunk of change!

Ok, so we're thinking we'll take the camper out this weekend; there've been a few tricks but, most notably, DH accidentally left the keys in the camper and came out and shut the door. Hmmmm. Did you know the doors on the Tracer can lock on their own? We didn't. So we contact Good Sam for lock out service- that's covered, right? Uh, nope! If we were locked out of the truck, it's covered, but not being able to enter the trailer is gonna cost you! Oh, and nobody was available in the area we were in. Great! So we make a couple of calls and find a pop o lock service who is willing to meet us and get us in for $67. Ouch , but ok, we're just thankful for the help. Then it occurs to me ~ we're going by RV World of Nokomis! I called and explained our predicament and Shane went out of his way to make sure our keys were retrieved and saved our weekend budget!

What a way to start the weekend! Thanks Shane!

Oh! He will be at the FROG camp out later this month at sun n fun too! Looking forward to a great camp out
Old 11-01-2013, 08:48 PM   #2
DW's 401(k) Plan

Happens to the best, and worst, of us!

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life........MOST of the time.
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote