Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2015, 06:08 AM   #21

I've been to Suwannee LWW. I actually was there over a month. The events are spectacular; I've been to three. They have a weekly bluegrass jam session, too, but its the big name singers and groups that draw the crowds. It is very spread out and if you're there several days, you will need a golf cart and they don't rent any, last time I checked. As far as the place, my experience is that its a mess. Bathrooms were old and not cleaned; in fact they locked the one close by, fortunately I don't use them. Some sites are on grass and some good ole Florida sugarsand. Roads are nice. The other thing that got me was I was told a price and when I got there the price went up. They would not honor the price that was given to me, and the guy that gave it admitted to the quote with the manager standing in front of me. IMO, the event is the only reason to go, and the weekend would be spent with 2000 of your closest friends. If you like peace and quiet that isn't the place. Country music, yes.

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
I can't fix everything, but I can make it so nobody else can
WolfWhistle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 04:03 PM   #22
2015Columbus320rs

On my way to a country music festival in Dothan Alabama called Toadlick it's my 3 rd year and it is awesome. Camping full and partial hookups.
Tennesseetroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 01:48 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennesseetroy View Post
On my way to a country music festival in Dothan Alabama called Toadlick it's my 3 rd year and it is awesome. Camping full and partial hookups.
Take pics ...from what I can see of old pics it looks totally jammed - is the campground decent? I know the music will be great!

Terri & Joe + Boont & Tasha
Camping a long weekend every month or so since May 2013 in our cute 21FBRS MicroLite to practice for retirement while living here in Florida
Joe is retired.... next camper ordered.... getting ready to change this signature really soon!
Life Without Whine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:13 PM   #24
Blog: RVroadtripper.com

Went to Country Fest in Cadott, Wisconsin last year. It's been going 25 years. It's the 3rd week of June and they park about 1000 RV's on the grounds. It's a 4 day festival and last years evening headliner's lineup was Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley & Georgia Florida Line. They also had Eric Church, Eli Young Band and a bunch of others. Check out the website (Home Page - Country Fest I Cadott Wisconsin.

You can get electric hookups. VIP tickets get free food and free beer for 5 days.

This was our first time to musicfest camp and I can say it was royal blast!!

Caddott is about 100 miles from Minneapolis/St.Paul
Maxxis 235/80/16E; AirBags w/AirLift1; mor/Ryde Rubber Pinbox; Andersen UltimateII Alum. 5erhitch on Reese Flipball w/Curt 4" offset; LCI Ground Control3; King Dishtailgater; Traveling with 10' Portabote;
hbillsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 02:42 PM   #25
2015Columbus320rs

We get the full hookup sites with several couples , lotsa room all grassy. Love it. I have been to Riverhawk,stringbreak,Celtic at sertoma youth ranch about over it. Suwanee. Music park, Bamajam. Toadlick is my favorite. Happy camping and good music.
Tennesseetroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping