Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2021, 01:58 PM   #1

2021 Ram 1500 with RAM Air Suspension and the Equal-I-Zer Hitch with Spirit 2963BH

I'm hoping someone with the same tow vehicle and style of camper can assist me.

We just replaced our 2018 2.6 Eco F-150 with a 2021 E-Torque Ram 1500 with the 4 corner air suspension. Our Camper is a Spirit 2963BH - about 30' long and 7600 fully loaded

We configured the airbags to what the RAM manual said. The Camper seemed to ride high, and in a circular motion on the way to our destination. We configured it at the destination based on what the Equal-i-zer manual said. The camper looked level but had a lot of bounce to it and the truck seemed to have a harder time stopping

The Ford Eco we had it set based on Equal-I-zer instruction and it towed great, no bounce, and really only had issues due to truck power on long hills. We cannot seem to get this setup dialed in though.

Any help would be appreciated
Stygshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2021, 02:58 PM   #2

Did you use “Tire Jack” mode to disable the air suspension when dialing in the WDH?

Tags
2021, 500, equal-i-zer, hitch, ram, suspension