Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #1

Braking System-HELP

I purchased an FR3 last June. It is now time to hook the 06 CRV as a toad. My issue is purchasing the proper braking system. After much research.....I have been looking at the stay in play duo intergraded type on the CRV or the RVI 2 that sits on the floor. This unit can be moved if needed.

Does anyone have experience with the two? Preferred method? Too expensive to make a mistake! HELP.....

Thanks, David
D5106ret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 04:39 PM   #2

Don't cry David; I have the Rvi2 brake system in my Fiat and I love it. I have posted on this system before but I will tell you that my experience has been great with the system. It is lightweight, requires almost no modification to install, and it works flawlessly as advertised. I can install this system in less than 30 seconds. The remote monitor keeps you informed in the coach and the progressive braking works great. I highly recommend it.

What's even better is the customer service this company gives. I have had several contacts with them as they wanted feedback from me on the Fiat installation and the customer service attitude of this company and the service they give can't be beat.
scivilla is offline   Reply With Quote