Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2022, 07:11 PM   #1

Equalizer A great & caring company.

Hello to you all, Recently I had a reason to call this company and ask a question. The tech on the phone and I had a very interesting conversation. I have towed and parked my 35 foot camper in some very tight and un-level sites. Bottom line I was told a very definite "NO" need to disconnect the bars before backing up. When I described to him what had happened to my L bracket setups he without any hesitation asked me for my address and said he was going to send 2 complete "L" bracket frame setups. I had not called about these problems but something related, so I certainly did not expect to have a company go way beyond in "helping and caring" a camper like myself to deal with old past issues.

Bottom line I received my 2 bracket sets today. Thank You Equalizer. What a great, honest and caring company!
dannybye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 08:27 PM   #2
Site Team

Agree, a bar socket, in my Equal-i-zer's hitch head, cracked at the pivot bolt and it dropped the square bar onto the road. Progress Manufacturing Inc(the actual name of the company that manufacturers the 4pt Equal-i-zer)sent me two new sockets, even though the hitch is 15 years old.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2022, 09:52 AM   #3

That’s really cool on both situations.
masque is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
equalizer