Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #41

Fantastic wyo.. glad to help. By the way, did you just spin the wheels by hand? I was wondering if there was going to be enough drag to show failure but obliviously there was. I bet you were wondering after 3 wheels

2016 Siverback 33IK, Towed 50K+ mile
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Crew Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #42

A buddy of mine helped me out and yes he spun wheels as fast as he could by hand and it worked. Yes after three wheels had not shown any signs of failure I wasn't sure if I was gonna find it but I did and thank The Lord I did it was driving me crazy. After I realized the one brake was causing problems I figured it would be obvious. I used to be a mechanic and will admit that when it comes to trouble shooting I'm not the greatest but once I get going down the right road I will get it. One thing that was nice to see is the bearings were very well packed and greased still looked brand new. And after all this I am so happy I got the p3 what an awesome controller super smooth. Thanks again dalford
2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4
2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660
wyo700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #43

I now know what to keep my eye on should I ever have anything, like this, happen to me. I'm always learning so much here!
PhotoMaster is offline   Reply With Quote