Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-06-2021, 11:57 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixerman View Post
Just got through reading about that whole lawsuit and you are correct in one part of your post. It was about them lieing about the computers showing less pollution than what the cars were actually putting out and not what I said about mileage. I misspoke. But as far as the cars in question, which mine is not one of them as mine is an 06 model, most of the owners Sul wanted to keep their cars. And people are buying them up left and right once the computer and other calibrations were corrected sometimes at rediculously low prices compared to new. Hope this puts this discussion to rest. I won't respond again.
My cousin had a '99 (A4 body style). Man that thing was fun to drive. Just a torque monster. I also drove some random dudes golf with injectors and a chip. Accidentally broke em loose going into 3rd gear. Way fun.
aeblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:44 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOO-BOO-IS-IN-CAMP View Post
i think some one told me my dodge was made in michigan
HD Rams are made in Saltillo, Mexico. Assembled.

All Jettas are made in Mexico. Not only made there, engineered there as well.

The Ram HD is Engineered in Dee-Troit and uses a Cummins that is probably made in Indiana.

Not knocking the diesel Jetta. Probably one of the better VW's ever made.

The EPA raid on VW was just that -- A raid. A shakedown. They could have just as easily made them recall all the units with a mild slap on the wrist.

BTW, where do you think all that money from Fines goes? Ever hear of 'in-kind' off-sets?

A bunch of lawyers did it to Toyodor, too. Remember the runaway gas pedal thing that actually never happened?

They do it all the time. It's all part of the pay-to-play racket. And it's priced-in. They just pass the cost of paying those vultures off to (guess who?)
The Big Toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 08:52 PM   #103
Tim

I have a Wildwood 273QBXL and tow with a RAm 1500.

We are near our total payload capacity, and tows fine but i do not exceed 65.
We have the Reese straightline WD hitch with sway control $450 plus you need to buy a shank and ball, about $550-$600 total.
This is a great setup and actively keeps the trailer straight, we experience very little sway from trucks, buses etc.

https://www.etrailer.com/Weight-Dist...e/RP66074.html
Beardface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 05:47 PM   #104

2015 Yukon Denali XL towing Xlite 273QBXL

We tow our 2021 273QBXL with our 2015 Yukon Denali XL. 6.2L V8 with air bags, Blue Ox weight distribution hitch and Tucson Electronic Sway Control. I've pulled in sustained winds of 35mph gusting to 50-60mph. It wasn't great but it was controllable, a semi trailer went over that day, I probably shouldn't have been out but weather had called for lesser conditions. Under normal conditions it pulls straight as an arrow. If your 1500 is properly equipped you'll be fine.
fulnix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
towing, truck