Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2020, 08:36 PM   #1

Led strip light fuse for awning 2015 Charleston BH

Does anyone know the location of the inline fuse for the LED strip light attached to the awning? Mine is blown and cannot find where it is located. Thanks
Jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 10:19 AM   #2

Are you sure its a fuse or simply a bad strip. Does it have a quick disconnect at the entry of the awning? If it does, you may check voltage at that point. I have seen that connection come loose in many models.
Sistahazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 01:03 PM   #3

Thank you for your response. The Led strip stopped working this summer and when I had it in the shop in November they said it was a blown fuse and they replaced it. I headed south for a few weeks and the Led worked fine until a bad rain. I think there may be a short somewhere that is causing the problem. There is a disconnect at the end of the awning I can try. When I follow the wires from the Led down the awning and into the coach it leads behind jack knife couch. I’ve seen people discuss this hidden inline fuse in other RV’s and it is always in a weird place. Thanks again for your reply.
Jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, charleston, fuse, led, light