Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2020, 07:01 PM   #1
Site Team

Need some Cheesehead advice

I am in the planning stages of trying to get to Lambeau Field and see the Packers play. I am asking for any advice, hints, places to see (or avoid) while there.

I have always been kinda fascinated by their unique ownership structure (since I found out about it) and am also wondering if we have members here who may also be shareholders in the team.

I would appreciate any help you care to provide. Thanks

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 08:16 PM   #2

My late wife was a "cheesehead" and from what she and her family claimed, you almost have to undergo a religious conversion in order to get tickets to games at Lambeau.

"You only grow old when you run out of new things to do"

2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BDS
2023 f-150 SCREW XLT 3.5 Ecoboost (The result of a $68,000 oil change)
TitanMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:38 PM   #3

Thumbs up Cheesehead reply

Covid has messed up the NFL (like it wasn't already messed up), but maybe you will want to try it next year.
I have been to many games. Tickets are available but there are no bargains. A nice way to do it could be an exhibition game in August when the weather is great and tickets are cheaper and easier to get. Almost the same feel as regular season. Take in the Hall of Fame and Titletown sights. There is a beautiful tourist area NE of GB called Door County, which has Lake Michigan on both sides. Many RV parks and resorts there. Closest to GB is a new KOA about 45 minutes away.
friverc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 09:12 PM   #4

I've only managed 2 preseason games, but they were awesome still. Saw one of Aaron's first games, actually (who is this non-Favre guy?.....haha) Season tickets are handed down when people die. Those are impossible.
aeblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 07:59 AM   #5
Member: Old Man Club

Been to Green Bay a few times. During football season we learned to bring warm clothing, cuz Lambeau Field can get mighty cold when the wind starts whipping off the big lake. Good luck to you!

2016 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cab, 4x4
2021 Palomino Puma 27RLSS
RockDodger is offline   Reply With Quote