Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-27-2016, 11:21 AM   #1

3010 Road Manners

We are considering buying a new 3010. That is a maxed out Class C. How do they ride and handle? Can anyone compare them to a similar length gas Class A? I realize that the Class A question is generic; some will handle better than others.
Old 02-27-2016, 01:48 PM   #2

Some get pretty good driving with it, but that could be because they drive at much lower speeds than others. I had mine aligned to Forest River specs. Stopped air bags from leaking, installed Blue Ox rear trac bar, and installed road master reflex steering stabalizer. My coach is a 3050s which will be close to what your is in size and weight. Run tires to specs on door. A lot depends on how you want it drive and how easily your pleased. I drive mine at the speed limit or slightly above according to how traffic is running. I wouldn't compare with class a of any kind but I have only had pushers. Good luck with yours.
Old 02-28-2016, 08:53 AM   #3

If you get the alignment, tire pressures, air bag pressures, load balance and chassis attitude right it will drive and handle like a big car. Lots there but with a little trial and error you can get it right. My Michelin tires were included in the recall but I choose to go back with BFGoodrich (owns or is owned by Michelin) which seemed to help some as well.
ATVer is offline   Reply With Quote