Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #1

Bedroom Carpet 3171ds

Hi all new here, I saw some photos of a 2016 3171ds and the bedroom didn't have carpet. Is this now the standard or was this a special? The unit also did not have skirt paint.
caesar101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 10:57 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar101 View Post
Hi all new here, I saw some photos of a 2016 3171ds and the bedroom didn't have carpet. Is this now the standard or was this a special? The unit also did not have skirt paint.
We just ordered the 3171 the end of March. Haven't heard anything about carpet or no carpet in the bedroom. Where did you see those photos??
benagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:02 AM   #3

Don't remember the site, it was a dealer in North Carolina. When did the dealer say your delivery would be? Good luck
Old 04-12-2015, 12:27 PM   #4

Quote:
Don't remember the site, it was a dealer in North Carolina. When did the dealer say your delivery would be? Good luck
They said sometime around the end of June or beginning of July.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:33 PM   #5

Quote:
In previous discussions, I think Brian Clemens indicated that carpet is standard in the bedroom, but if you want, you can order vinyl floor instead, which is what we are going to do when we order a new 3050S.
Toad: 2014 Honda CR-V AWD
GO DUCKS !!
Jim & Diana (and 3 cats)
JimOneil43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:43 PM   #6
Commercial Member

That is correct. We changed everything over to carpet in the bedroom only, but some dealers still order lino throughout. I will probably make lino throughout standard on everything. Just easier to put your own rugs in and change them at will.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 08:55 AM   #7

Thanks for the replies everyone, I have a unit on order to be built in May. Asked the dealer to make the change to no carpet. Last motor home I pulled out all the carpet after about a year, it would be better to start without, since there no way to remove the carpet from under all the cabinets. Never looks quite right.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:02 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
That is correct. We changed everything over to carpet in the bedroom only, but some dealers still order lino throughout. I will probably make lino throughout standard on everything. Just easier to put your own rugs in and change them at will.
BClemens, is it too late to change our order to lino in the bedroom? We ordered from Camping World the end of March this year.
Old 04-14-2015, 12:29 PM   #9
Commercial Member

No guaranties...the only thing you can do is call the dealer and request it. A lot of time they try and match up stuff they have coming, so no way to know what stage it is in.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, roo