Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #1

Discovered a great new option!

We noticed an upgrade we didn't even pay for on our 2900. If you flip the light switch in the kitchen, the 32" TV turns off and the subwoofer under the dinette goes "boom"! Too bad the lift switch doesn't turn the TV back on!
4Gcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:28 PM   #2
Plain Old Member

Seems like the list keeps getting longer, and it aint the average 1 year stuff. I'm hoping y'all's luck will change soon.
2013 Ford F-350 Lariat CC LB PSD
2015 SOB TT - With OC's Awning Poles (#8)
At least in Heaven, RVs will be perfect, and I won't have to keep fixing them.
BigJohnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:21 PM   #3

I hear you. That's at the bottom of my list, compared to other issues like the roof. We just get the bad apple, or maybe lemon.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #4

Wonder if an RV would fall under a state lemon law? Sound as if you may have a case.. Good luck with everything and keep us all informed.
Garrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 06:59 PM   #5

Hey Garrette, I checked and the lemon law only applies to the chassis, and cab area of the van. Nothing on the "house" portion is covered. I have not had any recent response from the dealer or FR. I am filing a report with the FL attorney general office on Monday, but other than that there is no help for the consumer.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #6

Well, I am out of ideas short of driving it to FR and dropping that POS on their doorstep. I truly hope you can get it worked out..
Garrette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #7

Thanks. I'm just really disappointed in Forest River, and our dealers actions. Both companies should be ashamed of themselves. My family doesn't deserve this, nor anyone else.

I'm hoping the folks at RVroof.com can help us and work with us on spraying over the roof so we can use it. We can get all of the other junk fixed slowly over time, but at least keep the roof damage to a minimum.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Gcampers View Post
Thanks. I'm just really disappointed in Forest River, and our dealers actions. Both companies should be ashamed of themselves. My family doesn't deserve this, nor anyone else.

I'm hoping the folks at RVroof.com can help us and work with us on spraying over the roof so we can use it. We can get all of the other junk fixed slowly over time, but at least keep the roof damage to a minimum.
I've been following - what a disappointment. I really hope BClemens can get something done from FR. It is terrible what all you have been through.
DebbieMH is offline   Reply With Quote