Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2020, 08:26 AM   #1
Rich

Forester/Sunseeker with king bed.

Got a text from Sales manager for Forester and Sunseeker Class C’s. I was inquiring about a Class C with a king bed and larger bath . I currently have a 3011DSF. He informed me that the engineers at Forest River were working on a model that would have the king bed. It might be available this fall. Hopefully the design will also include the larger bathroom. Just have to wait and see. If I get any updates, I will post on this thread. Be safe out there.
chevytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 07:48 PM   #2

I would assume that they could be bringing out a floor plan with two twins that convert? I know a number of other models that feature that.
Small Rig Big Travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:24 AM   #3
Rich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small Rig Big Travel View Post
I would assume that they could be bringing out a floor plan with two twins that convert? I know a number of other models that feature that.
I hope that’s not the case. I would prefer one king bed and not one with a crack down the middle. I will try to get more info from the sales rep and pass it on in this forum.
chevytrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:27 AM   #4
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevytrkr View Post
Got a text from Sales manager for Forester and Sunseeker Class C’s. I was inquiring about a Class C with a king bed and larger bath . I currently have a 3011DSF. He informed me that the engineers at Forest River were working on a model that would have the king bed. It might be available this fall. Hopefully the design will also include the larger bathroom. Just have to wait and see. If I get any updates, I will post on this thread. Be safe out there.

That would be terrific! Also one with. Washer/Dryer closet please!!!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2020, 07:27 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevytrkr View Post
I hope that’s not the case. I would prefer one king bed and not one with a crack down the middle. I will try to get more info from the sales rep and pass it on in this forum.
I'm sure it's possible, but not sure a Small Rig would offer enough versatility with that setup. One area we have heard some having great success with the two twins converted is with a good mattress topper. You don't even realize its split.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:28 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
That would be terrific! Also one with. Washer/Dryer closet please!!!
We would love that also, but not sure the cargo carrying capacity could withstand in the Sprinter chassis.

Tags
bed, forester, king bed, sunseeker