I need to come up with more storage tricks and solutions. I know there are a couple of us with families of 6 or more. What kind of tricks have you discovered to optimize your space? We have starting camping for longer stretches of time and feel like our stuff has no where to go.
Here is what we do.
1. keep all shoes in one of the outside bins and take off shoes outside the RV. when we drive all passenger shoes stay on the stairs.
2. We also have hanging cloth cubbies in the wardrobe closets. (bought ours from Home Depot) and can fit a couple hangers beside cubbies.
3. if cold, all coats and jackets go in the front passenger seat for storage while camping.
4. We do laundry if we camp over a week
5. try to only pack what's needed
6. if we needed more clothing storage I would store it in tubs under the rear bed since I don't keep anything there now.
We have a 2 week trip this summer so I guess I will see if we run into any issues. We have been gone up to 8 days with no issues so far.