Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2018, 05:49 PM   #21
Certified Curmudgeon

Aside from the 6 hr drive to Hendersons in Grants Pass OR, have you tried 1stChoice in Sparks?

Welcome to Lake Wobegon where Justin and David utilize abductive reasoning to help solve F/SS issues.
Happy Trails and Remember the Pequod.
Duckogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 09:31 PM   #22
CWW

I have an app with "Sunshine Service Brake & Alignment" on July 3rd, they take it in the morning and keep it al day.
CWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:36 PM   #23

2017 3010DS 5,000 miles:
Took a few measurements in different locations as follows:
Front Shackle Passenger Side (14 7/8")
Driver Side (15 1/4") = 3/8" difference

Passenger Side Frame (by last fuel tank bracket) 18 3/8"
Driver Side (last fuel tank bracket)
18 5/8" = 1/4" difference

Passenger Side (Directly in front of dually wheel well) 14 3/4"
Driver Side (Front of dually wheel well) 15 1/2" = 3/4" difference

Also, while looking at the MH when standing if front you can visually see that the cab over has a lean to the left.

While taking the above frame measurements noticed something that may or may not be unusual. The 3 brackets that hold the fuel tank to the drive side frame are bolted to the bottom of the frame. While the brackets on the passenger side are connected to a section above the frame.

I pointed the lean out to the dealer and was told that in the past they have tried to correct lean issues and caused leak issues. Was told leave it alone. So I had them make a note of the lean on the work order when they were doing some warranty work back in March. Doesn't seem to be causing driving issues but wondering if I should pursue it any further based on the measurements that I just took.