Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2015, 06:38 AM   #1

Magnadyne radio

Riding along with kids watching dvd, movie ends and push button to change dvd nothing try to turn off nothing. het reset button and get picture in dash and tv picture in dash while moving push button to turn off, nothing unit is frozen will not do anything. get home pull unit out of dash and pull power cord. anyone have this happen and how to solve problem sunseeker is 3050s 2013 thanks in advance and keep on camping
oldnewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 06:44 AM   #2

When I had my 2014 Sunseeker 2900 the Magnadyne froze on me once. There was a reset button that I stuck a nail in to reset the unit. Its in the manual. Try that. If the unit is getting power the fuses should be good. Look in the manual for the reset button.
Old 05-26-2015, 11:31 AM   #3

i did use the reset button and instead of the warning screen saw the movie while i was driving something is not right on the radio i sent an email to the company hoping to get back a answer on it
oldnewguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
radio