RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 10-30-2016, 08:25 PM   #1

One or Two Step Electric Steps?

2005 28 1/2' Class C Sunseeker. Single slide with couch. If you have similar what electric steps did this come with a one or two step? I went through a local RV dealer, they said they contacted Forest River and were told a two step was originally installed. I decided to purchase steps myself so called Forest River myself and was told a two step was original. I followed up with an email asking for any wiring diagrams. At the point Forest River told me a single step was original. At that point in the process they also told me that they were having trouble finding my particular RV using the provided VIN#. I rechecked and the VIN# I provided was correct. Again, if you have similar what is installed in your RV?

Thanks,
Jerry
Wa.
J2Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:19 PM   #2
Previous Member

Hi I have a 2005 29L. It has only a signal step and do wish it was a 2 step. As we use a purchased fold up unit we put under to rv step
allan kay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electric