Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2019, 05:16 PM   #1

power outlets in e450

This week went on camping trip. during the ride down i lost the two power outlets on the dash and the one in the glove compartment. one had a gps that i use since i have had the unit, second was charging a iphone, and last one an android phone. in the book it only shows a fuse 74 and that it. this is a ford e450 2013 with 39785 miles in it. never had a problem in the past 5 years. any help would be great thanks oldnewguy
oldnewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2019, 05:41 PM   #2

Even though the book says 1 and it's a Ford, there may be a power center under the hood with more fuses and circuit breakers. I had a 99 Silverado that had 3 outlets. 1 was fused to the fuse box in the side of the dash and the other 2 were fused in the power center under the hood. Good luck.
rastafford3164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 06:55 AM   #3

fuses on E450 for front dash

lost all three power outlets and still trying to fuse location for them. it is a e450 2013 or 2012 ford cut away chassis book gives limited info on it . has anyone had this problem before and best way to find fuses. i can take it to dealer, they start at 135.00 an hour to solve problems thanks in advance oldnewguy
Old 06-28-2019, 07:33 AM   #4

Under the hood on the drivers side there's a big box of fuses. I blew both fuses on mine. They're fuse numbers 67 and 72.
Old 06-28-2019, 09:45 AM   #5

e450 fuses

thanks that is what i needed the numbers to the fuses as the book does not even mention the power outlets ijn the front

Tags
power, sunseeker