Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2017, 08:49 PM   #1

Recliner sofa

We would like to change our trifold sofa in our 2015 forester 3011 DS for the media sofa which was an option that year. Does anyone know how to order one or who the manufacture is?
oldfiredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 09:00 PM   #2

Don't know about that one but if you go to etrailer.com and search the rv section they have reclining ones of different lengths.
RCCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 09:51 AM   #3

Check out reclining loveseats at Recpro.com. They have great reviews.
Gaga1951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:01 AM   #4

Here ya go. They have a lot of different styles and options.
https://www.recpro.com/recpro-charle...ofa-w-console/
Blackrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #5
Empty Nesters

I replaced the dinette in my Sunseeker 2250 with a RecPro reclining loveseat that I bought on Amazon. A quality product and very comfortable.
Old 06-26-2018, 10:57 AM   #6

I believe Forest River uses Lippert Thomas Payne furniture, I replaced the sofa in my 2015 2801QS with a set I purchased from a local RV dealer at our RV show. The ones we purchased also have heat and massage.
https://www.lci1.com/thomas-payne-furniture-collection
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5222.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	177326  
Tombsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:15 PM   #7
Gold Tee Box

We replaced ours as part of the purchase on our Coachman 287 BHDS. The theater seats are Thomas Payne and are a perfect fit.

You may need to check with your dealer. These may be RV models that you can't order on your own.

Teetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 10:51 AM   #8

Tombsy,

Was looking thru archive info about recliners and saw your post. We have a 2018 Forester 3011 and the "recliner" chair don't really recline, Your chairs look great. Would really like to know how you like them now, how wide are they (our space is narrower than many chairs), and where you get your power to run the chairs.

Cheers,
retcol99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 01:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by retcol99 View Post
Tombsy,

Was looking thru archive info about recliners and saw your post. We have a 2018 Forester 3011 and the "recliner" chair don't really recline, Your chairs look great. Would really like to know how you like them now, how wide are they (our space is narrower than many chairs), and where you get your power to run the chairs.

Cheers,

Hi, I’m pretty happy with them no issues at all. I believe mine is 68” wide with the two seats and centre console. The soft part of the arm rests hangover the sides so there is a bit of leeway there.
Mine are not power recliners but have heat and massage, I took 12v power from the corner of the slide where the power runs up to the lights, then I used a small inverter under the chairs to plug in the adapters.
Not sure if you have the shelf underneath the window with the cup holders but I removed it and reused it next to the bed.
Tombsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 08:43 AM   #10

Thanks for the quick replay. Have no shelf under windows. Was looking for a narrower installation with power recline capability. Our recliners won't stay back with my heavy legs on the leg rests, so I'm guessing the power recliner would solve the problem. I need to get exact width of the opening where the recliners are mounted to finish my research. Read lots of posts that state that the power recliners will fit thru the door and in the space, but right now I want to get a lot better informed before I pull the trigger on a $1600 US purchase.
retcol99 is offline   Reply With Quote