Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #1

sunseeker 2500ts

sunseeker has new floorplan 2500ts on their facebook page. rear slide 60x80bed
gerrym51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Pretty nice if I say so myself.

You don't realize how bug the bedroom is until you go back and look at the wardrobe.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2500 Flyer.pdf (2.91 MB, 245 views)

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:13 AM   #3
2014 Sunseeker 2650S

Are the 2500TS shipping yet?

Are the 2500TS/2501 shipping yet? The online dealers that list them don’t have a picture and simply state coming soon. We were close to ordering a Solera 24R, but after much calculation determined we'd be on the wrong side of the NCC and towing limits. This floor plan is closer to what we liked about the Solera 24R than the 2250/1LE.

The Central New York RV & Camping Show & Sale is February 28 - March 3, 2013 at the New York State Fairgrounds. Any chance in seeing one there?
Joseph Carozzoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Carozzoni View Post
Are the 2500TS/2501 shipping yet? The online dealers that list them don’t have a picture and simply state coming soon. We were close to ordering a Solera 24R, but after much calculation determined we'd be on the wrong side of the NCC and towing limits. This floor plan is closer to what we liked about the Solera 24R than the 2250/1LE.

The Central New York RV & Camping Show & Sale is February 28 - March 3, 2013 at the New York State Fairgrounds. Any chance in seeing one there?
i would get a sunseeker 2300 before 2500
Old 01-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
2014 Sunseeker 2650S

Higher authorities are inflexible on a walk around Queen Bed. Upon investigation, that floor plan is ok by me – and 2000lbs lighter! Thanks for the advice, and I’ll see how it goes over.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:52 PM   #6
Commercial Member

Quote:

Can't specifically say if one will be at that particular show, but they are shipping. We had one in the spokane show.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:14 AM   #7

Quote:
Higher authorities are inflexible on a walk around Queen Bed. Upon investigation, that floor plan is ok by me – and 2000lbs lighter! Thanks for the advice, and I’ll see how it goes over.
despite it being a somewhat side bed-have you tried the bed in the 2500-because it has to slid and fold it is not a classic serta mattress.

the one in the sunseeker can be an upgraded serta-a real mattress

the 2300 is the best as the chevy 4500 base. better passenger leg room and plenty of cargo carrying capacity. the ford 2300 uses the e-350 not e-450
Old 01-31-2013, 02:42 PM   #8
Commercial Member

The 2500 & 2250 mattress are an upgraded mattress. Since we can't get that mattress built in a Serta, we had the supplier put memory foam in the construction. I've personally slept on this mattress and I find it very comfortable.

Old 01-31-2013, 08:00 PM   #9
2014 Sunseeker 2650S

Thanks for all the advice

I don't see other motorhome forums offering the amount of feedback that Forest River does! Based on all the advice, we went back to the drawing board. Right now - we believe the 2650S Ford is our best choice. We have a Ford dealer next door. Our ordering date will be 5 March (after the 43rd Annual RV & Camping Show February 28 - March 3, 2013 at Syracuse, NY State Fair Grounds). This is a big purchase for us - comments pro and con are welcome. Thanks to all that have provided advice - we have listened.

Tags