Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-14-2017, 05:48 PM   #1

Sunseeker 2860DS Color Schemes

I think this is it! We just placed an order today for the Sunseeker 2860DS with RVOne (RV Direct)! No one, and I mean no one on the west coast would come close to matching their prices, and I contacted a lot of local California dealers all the way to Texas. RVOne is also running a sale as well and I got the upgraded 15K A/C thrown in the deal.

Have some comments about the color scheme. We ordered the Truffle color scheme because we both love the rich, espresso color of the leatherette sofa and dinette, but I don't care for the valance at all. I would love the valance pattern that comes with the Pewter color scheme, but didn't go with that one because we weren't sure about the sofa and dinette color. We have seen the Truffle in person, but haven't seen the Pewter in person. Would love some feedback if you have the Pewter scheme.

I'm wondering if I could get that Pewter valance material with the Truffle color scheme. From the photos I viewed they used to have that valance with the Truffle and must have changed to this other brown plaid valance. Just don't care for it at all. Hubby likes it. Says it looks modern. I'm attaching some photos so you can see what I'm talking about.

In the last photo you can see the Truffle darker sofa with the Pewter scheme valance. That's exactly what I want. Hopefully I can order it that way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sunseeker in pewter.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	129898   Click image for larger version

Name:	sunseeker in truffle.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	129899   Click image for larger version

Name:	sunseeker in truffle2.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	129900   Click image for larger version

Name:	sunseeker in truffle with flower valance.jpeg
Views:	151
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	129901  
LinandLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:22 PM   #2

We just picked the same one up, 2 weeks ago. Same colors as your pics.

Berryland, in Ponchatoula, LA.

So what kind of price did ya score ?
Pch2a1a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 09:39 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pch2a1a View Post
We just picked the same one up, 2 weeks ago. Same colors as your pics.

Berryland, in Ponchatoula, LA.

So what kind of price did ya score ?
Congratulations! So you have the espresso color sofa with the brown plaid valance? I'll send you a pm.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:20 PM   #4

Camperroo,

Congratulations! It's been a long, hard search for you but it sounds like you might be nearing the end!

Our unit is a Forester and the interior color scheme is Cobblestone. We had a very difficult time settling on a color because it seemed that the colors often referred to the furniture color and not the valance/material colors. We found several units online with the same color scheme referenced and the furniture was the same color but the units had different valance material/patterns.

Here are pics of what we ended up with:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 January 23 008.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	297.9 KB
ID:	130027   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017 January 23 007.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	307.1 KB
ID:	130028  
Old 02-16-2017, 01:31 PM   #5

Congratz on the new purchase, I just ordered a 3010DS to be built through RVDirect as well, so far the process has been amazing and nobody on the east coast came any where close to their quoted price.
TEH721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 03:56 PM   #6

Thanks everyone! I do have some disappointing news though. We had to cancel on the order unfortunately. Our funds are just not there yet. So sad, but we are going to look at that used 2016 Forester I mentioned. They have fixed many of the issues and it looks really good now. So we'll see, and hopefully we'll seal a deal on something this weekend.

"KayleysMom" your new RV looks amazing. It's gorgeous!

Tags
sunseeker