Sunseeker 3010 A/V mods
I was not satisfied with the factory audio or video in my 3010, so I decided to make some improvements.
1) Changed out all the factory speakers except the powered subwoofer under the dinette.
2) Added an amplifier to the Jensen in dash unit to power the four rear speakers.
3) Added a separate DVD player to provide component outputs to the main TV. The in dash Jensen only has a composite output. Plus, when the privacy curtain is up, you can't use the remote.
4) Added a soundbar/subwoofer to the main TV. I like this arrangement better than running the TV output through the in dash unit. I now use the Jensen head unit for music only.
5) Added a subwoofer to the exterior entertainment center to provide fuller sound. Also ran an RCA cable inside to tie the outdoor and indoor systems together.
6) Added a video switchbox to provide the option of watching different sources on the remote TVs.
Some photos are attached. I also have a Dish 211K sat receiver, but it is not shown. I use it at home also.
Rod & Carla B.
The Hounds Kooper & Abby
2015 Sunseeker 3010; '18 Ford Focus toad