Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2020, 10:55 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Sunseeker & Forester have their own YouTube Channel!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk...hhdWUaTxDvHYzw

Same deal as with Dynamax, with 100 subscribers they get to name the channel. (so, help a poor man down on his luck will ya?)

We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tops/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you subscribe and then click the bell you'll get notifications when we push new content.

I promise we will not bombard you with sales pitches. Just some quick walk throughs (instead of still shots) and if I have any say (which I do) a LOAD of tips and tricks, "How To" and troubleshooting.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 01:09 PM   #2

Done. Thank you Sir!
Old 10-23-2020, 01:00 PM   #3

Please consider some playlists for older FR motorized RVs with known issues and recalls, even if no longer covered under warranty. And some tips and tricks for us too.

Like: How to add side view cameras to a 2015 Sunseeker with a Jensen backup camera system and connect to turn signals!

Mask it or Casket?
What is in your future?
Ladaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 09:35 PM   #4

Very nice. Thank you for all your efforts
JoePa77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 11:49 AM   #5

Older Sunseekers

I like the idea. Can you include some information on older rigs like 2010 Sunseeker?
dan1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 06:50 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk...hhdWUaTxDvHYzw

Same deal as with Dynamax, with 100 subscribers they get to name the channel. (so, help a poor man down on his luck will ya?)

We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tops/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you subscribe and then click the bell you'll get notifications when we push new content.

I promise we will not bombard you with sales pitches. Just some quick walk throughs (instead of still shots) and if I have any say (which I do) a LOAD of tips and tricks, "How To" and troubleshooting.

Just saw the secret safe videos. Is this just on the 2021 because it is not in my 2020 Sunseeker.
SunseekerFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 10:36 AM   #7
Commercial Member

Safe in Step well

we started installing the safe in step wells with unit built in October 2019 depending on floor plans.

Always looking for new places to store items.
karykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:23 PM   #8

This Forest River video of the 2021 Forester shows me an exterior view that led me to believe the range hood vent and 2-way refrigerator features were put back into the product, since the range vent and the refrigerator wall and roof vents are clearly visible. But, later in the video, interior views suggest the range hood is still gone and the 12 volt compressor driven refrigerator from 2020 models is still there. The video is inconsistent in presenting the range hood and refrigerator and the video needs to be corrected.

Old 01-18-2021, 09:06 PM   #9
BEFUDDELED MEMBER

RUSH RUSH ** HURRY HURRY**FUZZY FOCUS**SMOKE & MIRRORS**
ARE YOU SELLING SNAKE OIL???
Why can't you find more than 1 1/2 min. worth showing to sell your class C product. Is there nothing substantiate about your product that you can spend more than 93 seconds to expound upon???
Viet combat vet USNR, DAV, VFW, CCL. SASS
shooter2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 10:21 PM   #10
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBars View Post
This Forest River video of the 2021 Forester shows me an exterior view that led me to believe the range hood vent and 2-way refrigerator features were put back into the product, since the range vent and the refrigerator wall and roof vents are clearly visible. But, later in the video, interior views suggest the range hood is still gone and the 12 volt compressor driven refrigerator from 2020 models is still there. The video is inconsistent in presenting the range hood and refrigerator and the video needs to be corrected.

It’s a stock image, professionally shot with a Ken burns effect. It is there primarily to show exterior color and styling, not specific options or features. They typically will not reshoot until there is a color/style change, but I’ll ask them to add it to the list.

Old 01-19-2021, 08:04 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
It’s a stock image, professionally shot with a Ken burns effect. It is there primarily to show exterior color and styling, not specific options or features. They typically will not reshoot until there is a color/style change, but I’ll ask them to add it to the list.
If the exterior shot said “previous model year shown”, then I would know not to take that particular image seriously, but it says right there it’s a 2021 Forester Classic Top Features Video. So if that shot is wrong, how would I know what other images represent the current model, or don’t? It ruins the credibility of the whole sales pitch, so at that point I just tune it all out.

I’m just trying to point out how important accuracy is. Many consumers are very observant in doing their shopping. Nonetheless, it’s Forest River’s marketing plan and they can do it however they want.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:48 AM   #12
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehindBars View Post
If the exterior shot said “previous model year shown”, then I would know not to take that particular image seriously, but it says right there it’s a 2021 Forester Classic Top Features Video. So if that shot is wrong, how would I know what other images represent the current model, or don’t? It ruins the credibility of the whole sales pitch, so at that point I just tune it all out.

I’m just trying to point out how important accuracy is. Many consumers are very observant in doing their shopping. Nonetheless, it’s Forest River’s marketing plan and they can do it however they want.
Well, it says "Top Features" video and then goes on to list all of the "top features" in detail with those specific images. While we could say "previous model year shown" it is technically current model year paint, so it would have to say "previous model year shown with current model year paint"

But as mentioned before, we'll look at getting it updated as soon as we can, or creating a standard disclaimer (like we have in the brochure)

"All information contained in this brochure is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. However, during the model year, it may be necessary to make revisions and Forest River, Inc., reserves the right to make all such changes without notice, including prices, colors, materials, equipment and specifications as well as the addition of new models and the discontinuance of models shown in this brochure. Therefore, please consult with your Forest River dealer and confirm the existence of any materials, design or specifications that are material to your purchase decision"

We certainly do appreciate the attention to detail.

Tags
forester, sunseeker