Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2017, 11:04 AM   #21

Have no worries about the Truma Combi. It is a HUGE IMPROVEMENT based on my experience.

You can call their US office if you have questions. I did and received a quick lesfon on how to use it. Much better for me than reading the user manual.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:24 PM   #22
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep camping View Post
How wide are the twin beds in the 2370 model?
I believe they are 28 inches wide. Being right up against the wall not all of that may be "usable" sleeping space. That is one of reasons we did not go with a Coachmen Orion Traveler T24TB. If that isn't an issue for you want to check out an Orion. We thought the Orion floor plan was more usable in "night mode" than the 2370 especially if you are going to make it into a queen bed...
Old 06-19-2017, 04:26 PM   #23
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delco Bobby View Post
Have no worries about the Truma Combi. It is a HUGE IMPROVEMENT based on my experience.

You can call their US office if you have questions. I did and received a quick lesfon on how to use it. Much better for me than reading the user manual.
I'm glad to hear a positive vote for the Truma. The Truma is the only real concern I have in this whole down sizing effort. Everything else is pretty much the same we used for years...just smaller!

Tags
sunseeker