Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2019, 07:01 PM   #1
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: plymouth ma
Posts: 147

I have a 2013 sunseeker 3050s and need a part. the filter just before the water pump has cracked causing the water to leak out. does anyone know where i can get a replacement no numbers on the part just nylon ppc thanks in advance oldnewguy

oldnewguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:34 PM   #2
2012 Solera
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,329
I think this is the one just before the water pump on our 2012 Solera:

2012 Solera "S"
Calif SF Bay Area
JLeising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 08:43 PM   #3
Senior Member
sgtlm17's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,343
yes, that's called a strainer. They come with different connections. Go to Amazon and search rv water strainer and find the one that matches both ends of what you have.
2016 Forester GTS 2801QSF
2011 Jeep JK Toad
Habitual RV Modifier
sgtlm17 is offline   Reply With Quote

305, 3050s, saunseeker, sunseeker

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.