Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-24-2016, 12:20 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman9000 View Post
If you start over with the window company, don't tell them where it's going. Just say I need such and such window.
That's what I plan on doing if I can get them to answer the phone!!
Beards79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 11:57 AM   #22

Window update.. cleer vision was a no go, I finally got ahold of them and they only make that window for forest river and it is only available as a fixed window.

Next up I contacted Bontrager's surplus and he is checking to see if he has one that opens that will fit my opening and I'm waiting on a call back..

Easyrvwindows.com allows you to custom build your window online and get a price quote right then and there and offers numerous tint choices as well as which way you would like the window to open, for my window roughly 22x39 with clear tint the price was $446.50 and I believe that includes shipping..

Atleast now I have a price to go by and will be contacting some of the other manufacturers that you guys have recommended but I can't really place my order till I get the RV back from the dealer and actually pop the inner trim off and get a 100% accurate measurement of the opening and of the wall thickness!
Beards79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
window