Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-01-2020, 10:21 AM   #1

Wink Thank you to Sunseeker Warranty/Parts

I/we would just like to say our big thanks to Forest River Customer Service and Warranty dept. for their help since we bought our 2018 Sunseeker 2290S. In particular, Patricia Zilm, Class C Warranty Rep. for all her help with any issues we have had and including her parts dept. It certainly has been a pleasure in dealing with her.
Also those folks at the FROG Rally who really go overboard with their customer care - we are certainly glad we chose to stay with a Forest River product when we changed from the 5th wheel to the motorhome!
janice parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 09:56 AM   #2
Commercial Member

thank you Janice for the kind words. I passed on to our Customer service team.
karykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 12:20 AM   #3

Thumbs down Parts needed badly

I sent in a parts request about 6 months ago. No reply. Called about 2 months ago. Was told curtly by rep that I had to go through the parts request on-line. I guess it doesn't matter about certain people's problems due to two damn hurricanes. Dealer here in Lake Charles is not worth a damn. So our Sunseeker just sits with windows taped up and one awning just gone. Haven't even tried to see about replacement graphics.
Fergie272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 07:20 AM   #4
Commercial Member

Fergie272

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue getting parts. if you want to send me a private message with your contact information and last 6 of our vin I will have someone reach out and help you set up getting parts.
karykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 11:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by janice parker View Post
I/we would just like to say our big thanks to Forest River Customer Service and Warranty dept. for their help since we bought our 2018 Sunseeker 2290S. In particular, Patricia Zilm, Class C Warranty Rep. for all her help with any issues we have had and including her parts dept. It certainly has been a pleasure in dealing with her.
Also those folks at the FROG Rally who really go overboard with their customer care - we are certainly glad we chose to stay with a Forest River product when we changed from the 5th wheel to the motorhome!

I agree with you. Patricia Zilm has been awesome. She has been kind, professional and very helpful.
lacrawgator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parts, sunseeker, warranty